Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Bosnia and Herzagovina (14 May - 29 May)

Konjic


Konjic : beautiful


Sarajevo

Traditional Bosnian custumes
 Bugojno

Graduation of high school students
 Mostar






Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bosnia is not Herzegovina because Herzegovina is full of nature of beauty.  The most impressive was I hitchhike with a driver who took cocaine. He stopped few times at the roadside to inhale some cocaine and then continuing the journey. I was a little bit scare but he was kind to me. They told me that alcohol is more harmful than cocaine! They hate alcohol. Secondly, I felt so lovely to stay of Zoran’s family. Mostar is an impressive city too. I was molested by a horny host in Sarajevo, therefore I hate Sarajevo. However, I am safe!



Summary of Balkan
1.      Hitchhiking in Balkan is not difficult. The problem is the low number of cars. However, I get lifts in many places.
2.      Balkanians are more conservative and emphasize much in family relationship comparing to western Europeans.
3.      Balkan is cheaper than Western Europe except Croatia.
4.       They share the same languages root and traditional foods.
5.      Drivers didn’t lock the cars when they went to have a drink in café even in the centre city of Skopje.

No comments:

Post a Comment