Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Good Bye Bulgaria

I have stayed in Bulgaria for three weeks. It is an amazing country. It may the cheapest country in Europe. You can enjoy your life here.
I went to a bar. The first hour was amazing. Traditional music was played and I only took a free drink.  When the night was getting late, rock music was played. I felt tire to stand for one hour so leaving the bar

A Bar in Veliko Tarnovo

I bought a new shoes for winter

First Snow in Trinity Rock Farm
I felt a little bit sad to leave Trinity Rock Farm. I informed Edward that I was leaving. He was 72 years old and I almost cry when he expressed no interest in life. He was waiting to leave the world. I hoped he can be surrounded by his family soon. May God bless you, Edward.


No comments:

Post a Comment