Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fling Relationship

Why they hang out at farm? why don't watch movie at the girl house? Don't they feel inconvenient that I am sitting among them?
Why come so long away to sit together on couch to watch movie? Why they don't kiss?
Watch movie here till midnight and then the men follow the girl back again?
Good bye..enjoy your night again.
Better hang out at the girl house...no one disturb.
hahaha

This morning, I asked him about his relationship with the British girl. There is no love but fun only. He explained that this was 'human nature'. This kind of temporary relationship which is called fling, is very normal in their cultures. He has never speak out "I love you" to the girl and they just did it. He believed the girl did not love him too since she understand that he just spend a month here.
ma e sai ai nei

30 November 2012
This is the last night in November. My lovely dorm mate went to have happy time with the British girl again. It is good that they don't hang out here. Otherwise, I feel a little bit uneasy to be the "bulb" between them. I am alone and suddenly feel a little bit lonely. oohhh no no no I should enjoy my time too..of course... according to the teaching of Bible.  what should I do to dispel my loneliness...let eat ...haha tummy tummy please leave me alone

No comments:

Post a Comment