Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

How do I start my journey?

Why? How? I start wandering. Fine. The most driving force is from "God", but He is not sending me. I fight with Him and then suffered depression for one month. Then I bought ticket online, without planning, without return ticket, without preparation in spirit, finance and health. Only 7 days for preparation but my mind wrestled days and nights, therefore, I didn't have a plan. While I am in airport, I still in bad mood, very confused of my future. Sometimes, I asked myself where you want to run away? Are you sure you will find your happiness? My logic was simple, I was unhappy and I need to run away. Actually, my hands were trembling, my heart was sour now. I really lost.

A return ticket is requested for boarding. I just show my fake itinerary but the officer still refused me to board. I should have a return ticket from Europe since my itinerary show I am going to Europe. We argued at the check-in counter, then the kind and lovely officer gave me some tips. I went to Mas office at airport immediately to book a ticket (not purchase) from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, then show as my return ticket. Finally I board the plan from Penang to Kuala Lumpur. The officer didn't guarantee that KLIA airport staff can accept my 'booking' ticket. Nevertheless, KLIA officer directly purchased a boarding pass to me without any  suspicion. Consequently, Qatar Airway sent me to Doha and then Istanbul.

By the way, I would like to show my gratitude to Derick, MasAirLines steward who gave me so many souvenirs. He is the most kind and handsome Mas Airlines steward that I have ever met. :)
I realized on my way to airport that I should bring some souvenirs from home since I may couchsurfing and hitch-hiking along my journey. Qatar Airway which sold expensive air-ticket didn't have any souvenirs. I asked two stewardesses and the answer was 'please purchase from free duty'. Not even a pen was given. 

No comments:

Post a Comment