Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Berlin and Frankfurt


Berlin 12/4/2013-15/4/2013

The names on the path

800 Euro bicycle

Berlin Wall

Berlin Parliament

Holocaust Memorial
Brandenburg Gate

Park



 Frankfurt (15/4/2013-17/4/2013)




Dein River




 
People I met : Alexis (Berlin), Drisse (Frankfurt)
I love Berlin. It is a symbolic city for East and West Berlin/ Germany Culture Representative.  You do not need to pay the admission fees to understand the history of Nazi and cold war between US and Russian. There are plenty memorial articles and monuments around the city providing information. You may lazy to read instead of lack of information.
I cycled the most expensive bike (800 Euro, it is same price for a motorbike in Malaysia) that I borrow from Alexis. The bicycle was extremely light, you do not need much energy to cycle around the city. The locker is 50 Euro and special screw driver is needed to take off the seat or any part of the bicycle. Special license number is sealed on the bike. All of these were done to prevent any steal.
I am too surprise that the Berlin wall is ‘tarnished’ or ‘decorated’ by graffiti art. I thought it would be kept on original look! I like the visit of parliament most, the design is awesome and cool.
This was the longest (not the coolest) winter in Berlin. I brought the sun to Berlin. Therefore all of the parks are full of people, I can’t bike and have to walk with bike.

Frankfurt
When I stuck with hitchhiking, the last ride was amazing. The driver drove me directly to Frankfurt train station. After 10 minutes I arrived Drisse’s home, another surfer arrived. The strange was she was on the car that I hitchhike. She car pool from Munich to Frankfurt for an interview. What’s a coincidence?
There was nothing much in Frankfurt. One day trip was enough. I tried German bread, ice-cream and others. Of course, non alcohol beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment