Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Slovakia (Bratislave & Piestany) August

Brastislava


Bratislava Castle


Cycling to Lake and meeting some farmers

Piestany




Bratislava was a small city. The price was what I like most. Everywhere was walkable. I went into a restaurant for toilet at city centre, the young waiter just showed me the direction without asking for fee. It was so wonderful. Bratislava was celebrating summer festival so there were many culture events every night. While the choir wearing traditional costume, many tourists and I quickly took picture. Nevertheless, after I chat to them, I just realise they were wearing German costume since their culture were deeply connected to German’s.
The Donau (Danube) river was cleaner than Vienna’s. I just realize Donue and Danube were the same river with different names. Someone jumped from Most SNP at that evening. Miguel says it must be German, they were crazy.
Czech –Slova were deeply connected. Their languages were similar.
Attending CS meeting, there was a participant driving his car from Croatia to Slovakia (6hours drive) just for the meeting and bought many of us a drink.
I cycled to Lake Rusovske and saw many 50s people nude. This was my first time to see naked men but not a very good experience. Haha

Piestany was a great town. Lubomir and I cycled around the river, spa island and city. The scene was wonderful. We entered a prohibited area. I witnessed how Lubomir settled the problem with his wisdom. I admired his social skill. The second day, I had breakfast with Lubomir family at the park Kuku and I went to swim in the lake in the late afternoon. There was a hot sprint water for drinking but the smell was just as rotten egg. Lubomir explained that it was mineral.


People that I met
Miguel is an optimistic host. He has taught the way to happiness such as emphasizing on small pleasures; he is one year younger than me though.

Lubomir and Kuku was a strange couple. Their relationship was very free. They are free to each other from traditional relationship. They are free to have other relationships. Even though they have a son they were not bound to each other. They were free. Lubomir had wonderful changing lifestyle stories. He changed his lying habit to be honest. While he started to be honest and told his wife about his relationship with others, his wife just rejected him He quitted his job as a higher officer to be a freelance healthy lifestyle promoter. I think he should write a book of himself. Kuku told me that she lost nothing while Lubomir had more than one girlfriend. I had no comment but blessed her. Nevertheless, Lubomir told me that Kuku had other affair with another man too. These were their lifestyles. Kuku cooked Haluski for dinner and it was simple but delicious. 

Peter, the owner for the Zytel bar offered me Slovakia typical drink (quite similar to Coke). He has travelled a lot but now was ‘jailed’ by his bar. hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment