Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Estonia (Tallinn) August 2013


Tallinn Old town was worth for one day visit. It was surprised to see the monument of the previous Soviet Union leader, Yeltsin. Estonians were grateful to him who supported the independent of Estonia. 

Peeter and I did bike outside the old town. He was very knowledgeable. While we visited stadiums, cathedrals and heritage buildings, he explained the design of architect from Gothic, Baroque to renaissance.  

I fall down from bike. At first, I felt just fine. However my right foot was extremely pain and I totally cannot walk. Peeter wants to bring me to doctor but I rejected since I didn’t have medical insurance and I feel it was caused by the swollen of muscle instead of injure of nerves or bone.

People that I met
Peeter and his mother.
Peeter had divorced and was practicing applied polygamy. He had a stable relationship with a Ukraine who married to an Estonian. While her husband was out-station, she came to him.  He was very open to his lifestyle. The huge discrepancy between us was I emphasized on loyalty and faithfulness but he preferred honesty. He was honest to all of his sex partners about his relationships with others. He did not belonged to anyone but public. Hahaha however he was really a good man. He respected me and treated me good.
His mother was wonderful. She bought a very ugly and lousy house last two years but renovated to a new brand house with a big garden. We ate a lot of marvelous Estonian traditional foods in that afternoon.



Traditional Estonian Food




No comments:

Post a Comment